TRAINING AND MEMBERSHIP OPTIONS
If none of the options below fit your needs, please get in touch!
|11:30 – 13:00||JKD/Kickboxing|
|18:00 – 19:00||Cardio & Stretch||Boxing/Kickboxing||Silat|
|19:00 – 20:00||Kali|
||Victoria Hall||Northcliffe Park
Pay as you train indoor/outdoor classes:
If you want to train one session at a time, the cost is £8 per class, if you want to take part in both of the Tues sessions back to back, the cost is £12. Let me know you’re coming, especially if you need padded sticks to train with, and be sure to bring your own 16oz gloves. Give me a shout if you have any questions.
How online training works:
- Select a membership level that works for you
- Complete payment at the checkout page
- Head over to the corresponding member’s area to get your online class link and passcode.
What you need to start training at home:
- Water and a towel
- Clear space, 2 square metres should be enough room.
- Make sure you don’t have any lights, lamps or breakables around, especially if you are doing a Kali session, you don’t want hit anything with your sticks!
- Watch out for pets, don’t put any pets at risk of hurting themselves (or you) by running into you mid-movement.
|Premium Monthly Membership||£42|
|Private/Personal Training (Limited Availability)||£35
|1 hour session tailored to help you get closer to your goals and targets.
Please contact me to confirm day/time before booking.
|One Hour PT
|Single Session Drop-In||£5 each
|Join the online Cardio & Stretch class from the comfort of your own home!||Online Cardio & Stretch