TRAINING AND MEMBERSHIP OPTIONS
With the UK lockdown easing off we are making the adjustments to adapt as necessary. Class at Victoria Hall will resume in August, for a time we will have indoor, outdoor and online options! New timetable will be ready soon!
Online membership and training sessions are now available. These sessions are great to learn from home, anywhere in the world!
If you want to train and none of the options below fit your needs, please get in touch!
Want to get started but not sure what to try? Check out the individual arts here and get in touch with any questions.
|11:00 – 12:00|
|18:30 – 19:30||Cardio||JKD||Silat||Kali|
How online training works:
- Select a membership level that works for you
- Complete payment at the checkout page
- Head over to the members area to get your online class link and passcode.
What you need to start training at home:
- Water and a towel
- Clear space, 2 square metres should be enough room.
- Make sure you don’t have any lights or breakables around, especially if you are doing a Kali session, you don’t want hit anything with your sticks!
- Watch out for pets, don’t put any pets at risk of hurting themselves or you by running into you mid movement
Please get in touch if you have any other questions.
|Premium Monthly Membership||£40|
|Private/Personal Training (Limited Availability)||£20 (Online Price)
|1 hour session tailored to help you get closer to your goals and targets.
Please contact me to confirm day/time before booking.
|One Hour PT
|Single Session Drop In||£5|
|Join us one class at a time. Select the classes you want to attend this week||JKD